Sample testimonials from past training programs:
Talent Development Branch, Government of Saskatchewan (Intercultural effectiveness training)
- Excellent job facilitating! Made the course very enjoyable.
- Mario was fabulous! Kept everything going and on time.
- The facilitator was the best! Did excellent job. Integrating humour was appreciated – as well as simulations and exercises which helped keep our minds fresh.
- Excellent facilitation skills Mario! I felt engaged during the entire 2 days!
- Very thorough and considered; logical; open.
- Facilitator was excellent – very open to all kinds of ideas.
- The facilitator was amazing and made the sessions interesting and engaging – encouraging lots of discussion.
Foreign Service Employees, Global Affairs Canada (Pre-departure training)
- Excellent course, terrific instructor. Well done!!
- Keep up the good work!
- I'd like to thank Mario again for his work. The next 3 years will probably be a lot easier with the tools I acquired during that training.
- Excellent course.
- Mario was a very good course leader, did a great job. Thanks again!
- Mario did a wonderful job presented this course and really kept the class interested.
- Mario's teaching method is engaging . He turned what could have been a tedious narration into an engaging discovery of intercultural differences which created a lasting impression. He also masters the material enough to be able to deconstruct presented situations quickly and efficiently using the tools we learned during the course. After attending this training I feel much more prepared to face the hardships of a posting abroad Thank you!
- Excellent facilitator, time and time again.
Centre for Intercultural Communication, University of British Columbia (Leadership in intercultural context – Online facilitation)
- Mario is very knowledgeable and his questions and suggestions were very helpful. He made me think more deeply about my postings and I appreciate that.
- Provided appreciative feedback and asked good questions that allowed for more reflection or alternative options to act.
- Mario was an exceptional facilitator. I felt that he had a capacity to meet each of us in our context and within our very diverse styles of expressing our postings. His questions were probing and respectful, always inviting deeper reflection and he also appeared to have a very solid grounding in the subject material. I was truly impressed and grateful for his finesse and skill, both in my exchanges, and in reading his exchanges with others...Bravo Mario!!!
- Mario was thoughtful, encouraging, reflective and very responsive and adaptive to different styles of communication. He had a humility and intelligence that shone through his discourse with us. I was super impressed.
- He carefully read my contributions and thoughtfully responded with comments, observations, questions and suggestions. Mario also was quick to respond, giving me extra time to participate in the conversations within the group.
Foreign Service Supervisors, Global Affairs Canada (Cross-cultural leadership training)
- Very professional, expertise in culture evident. Very pleasant.
- Superb facilitator
- Excellent. Very knowledgeable, well-informed. Great teacher. His strength is his open, thoughtful and respectful approach
Project Leaders, Katimavik (Intercultural effectiveness training)
- Facilitator was great! Bilingualism essential for success in our group! Loved it!
- I enjoyed Mario’s facilitation. Style: enjoyed training new techniques. I also liked how the respected the Adult Ed. Model ERGA!
- Excellent facilitator in both official languages
- Merci Mario, j’ai beaucoup apprécié ta formation! C’est très enrichissant sur le plan personnel et professionnel.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canada School of Public Service
- Canada World Youth
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- Canadian Heritage
- Canadian International Development Agency
- Canadian Security and Intelligence Services
- Centers for Disease Control
- Cirque du Soleil
- Citizenship & Immigration Canada
- City of Ottawa
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department of National Defense
- Engineers Canada
- Government of New Brunswick
- Government of Newfoundland
- Government of Saskatchewan
- Health Canada
- Multicultural Association, Chaleur Region, New Brunswick
- National Judicial Institute
- Ottawa Public Library
- Parole Board of Canada
- Public Works Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Sûreté du Québec
- Transport Canada